Support the IESNYC - Become a 2013 Sponsor!
The mission of the Illuminating Engineering Society is to improve the illuminated environment by bringing together those with lighting knowledge and translating that knowledge into actions that benefit the public.
The New York City Section is proud of its extensive network and direct connection to the largest lighting community in the country. With a membership of over 450 lighting designers, architects, electrical engineers, and manufacturers, the IESNYC produces over 20 programs, events, and educational seminars annually in the New York City Metropolitan area. We are dedicated to promoting the art and science of illumination, achieving the mission of the society. With a territory that extends throughout New York City and North of the city to Westchester County and the Mid Hudson Valley, IESNYC is a valuable resource for current industry trends, best practices, and exemplary lighting installations for its members, other affiliated professional organizations, and the public.
It is through the generous support of companies like yours that the IESNYC committees are able to achieve success each year. Your sponsorship puts your company’s name in front of our members and other attendees for all of 2013 and supports the lighting industry in the NYC Metropolitan area.
Your donations will support the following Section activities:
• The Annual IESNYC Student Lighting Competition
• IES Memberships for Lighting Students and Colleges
• Monthly evening programs featuring key speakers on industry topics
• Site visits to exemplary lighting installations in the New York City area
• Educational seminars and events that offer continuing education credits
• LC Study Groups and Preparation courses
• Fundamentals of Lighting courses
• The History Committee’s work to capture the oral history of our profession
• And so much more…
Please review our new donation scale to determine the level of support you wish to pledge and the benefits associated with each level. Please send completed forms to me firstname.lastname@example.org
by January 28, 2013. View our Sponsorship Options and Application